If you are interested in having a review of your book on Found in the Fiction, I am more than happy to consider it. I mainly enjoy reading traditional paper books, although I'm happy to accept them in Kindle or iPad compatible formats. Before contacting me please take the following into consideration:
- I am not interested in reading any of the following: erotica, romance, non-fiction, self-help, or religious based
- Review time varies based on demand, book length, and other considerations. If you have a specific date you'd like the review done by please ask me 4-8 weeks in advance.
- I maintain full rights to my reviews and may publish them on other websites, including Amazon, Goodreads, etc.
- I will be completely honest in my reviews. I will not change the tone of a review to please anyone but myself. I will rate the novels on a 1 to 5 scale.
- I may include quotes from the text in my reviews both to enhance and explain my opinions.
- I'd love to host author interviews/giveaways in conjunction with the review.
If you have any other questions, or have a book you'd like me to consider, please email me at foundinthefiction (at) gmail (dot) com.