May 13, 2014

Just Finished

A book to add to my 'read' shelf:


Title: The Winter Sea
Author: Susanna Kearsley
Pages: 544
Publisher: Sourcebooks, Inc.

Buy the book here: The Winter Sea  

My husband bought me this book for Christmas on recommendation from my sister-in-law. I really enjoyed the book! Check back in the next couple of weeks or so for my full review of the book!!

This is the first book I've finished since beginning this book blog, but definitely not the last! I'm already 20 pages into my next adventure. :) Speaking of which, here is what I am now currently reading:


Title: The Algorithm
Author: Jason Ford
Pages: 202
Self-published

Get this book here: The Algorithm

What book are you currently reading? If you're like me you are constantly reading a book, and the second one is done you've already begun the next! I'm open to suggestions too, so feel free to leave a comment and let me know what I should read next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!!